Your stay at our property will be governed in accordance to our tenancy policy.
- Interested tenants can reserve desired inventory (bed/room/house) by paying a token amount which is adjusted in the security deposit amount on move in. Incase of cancellation of transaction, token amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- At GetSetHome, we are flexible with your stay tenure and have a minimum stay period of 1 month only unless specified otherwise on the property page. We follow monthly billing cycle starting from 1st of every month irrespective of the date of move in. All contracts are for 11 months and incase the tenant needs to vacate at any time during this period, there is an option to vacate by serving a notice of 30 days.
- At GetSetHome, we do not charge any move-in or move-out charges. However, few housing societies do have such charges which we have highlighted on the property page with the amount payable as it may differ across societies. We would like to clarify that these charges are not inclusive in our offering and that it needs to be paid by the tenant at the society office directly before move in and collect receipt and share a copy for our record.
- GetSetHome will allow check-in strictly between 11.00 am to 7.00 pm in the evening on all days. No check-ins will be allowed before or after the mentioned time as society offices are non-operational for permissions. Tenants are requested to plan their move ins accordingly.
- GetSetHome endeavors to give its tenants the best of all facilities and amenities. Our Homes are furnished as per our standard offerings and therefore, any requests on adding furniture units or appliances, or getting their own furniture / appliance units will not be entertained.
- Used bed sheet, pillow cover, pillow and blanket may lead to dust-mite infestation or high levels of fungal spores and therefore we donot provide as an inclusion of the offering. For hygiene reasons, GetSetHome recommends you to place a request to our team to deliver a set of fresh pillow, pillow cover and bed sheet by writing an email on [email protected]. The kit is priced at Rs.550/- inclusive of taxes and will be added to your next month invoice.
- GetSetHome provides a co-living space and not a service apartment. Therefore, we do not promise household items such as dinner set, cooking utensils, cutlery, etc. to be in brand new condition.
- Furnishings at properties are provided as per GetSetHome standards. GetSetHome at its discretion can change / replace / modify any furniture / appliance at anytime.
- GetSetHome provides standard furnishings and mattress which is best suited to all. Incase any tenant has specific health related concerns, tenant can arrange for their own mattress in such case with prior permission from GetSetHome.
- For any kind of complaints, request or issues tenants are expected to raise a service ticket using the online dashboard only. GetSetHome will not be responsible for fixing any issues raised using other media such as phone call/email/sms or other platforms.
- Any kind of internal disputes/fights among the tenants should be resolved among the flatmates. We suggest not to involve GetSetHome in these discussions as it may turn out to be non-beneficial.
- We provide maid/caretaker services limited to sweeping, mopping and utensil wash once in a day and toilet cleaning once in a week only. Incase of cleanliness related concerns, tenants are expected to speak directly with the maid/caretaker to address their concerns.
- All issues reported within 48 hours of move-in by raising a service ticket from the dashboard will be considered and fixed without any cost implication to you. (Verbal communication to anyone including ground staff, caretaker, etc will not be considered as reported).
- For internal transfer request within GetSetHome properties, stay duration at new property has to be more than 30 days else internal movement will not be possible. Internal transfer will need a minimum of 3 days advance notice and approval from GetSetHome team to comply to society laws. Agreement and police verification re-making charges will be applicable depending on the local laws pertaining to the respective cities / areas. Incase tenant was on exit notice period at previous property and has requested for internal transfer, the earlier exit notice will be treated void and tenants will have to serve notice again as per tenancy policy.
- Tenants are expected to serve 30 days prior notice to vacate property on completion of their agreed upon tenure. Incase of no exit notice being served, tenure will be auto renewed with revised commercials and details of revision will be shared on your registered contact details.
- GetSetHome decision will be held final in situations and holds the authority to give notice to any tenant to vacate the flat at any point of time in case of breach of any terms of the tenancy policy.
Your monthly rental is towards the rent for your stay in the accommodation, fixed furnishing charges and basic society maintenance.
At GetSetHome, we try best to add convenience to our customers and therefore, we offer the following complimentary services:
- Monthly Cooking Gas charges up to one cylinder refill a month.
- One DTH connection with standard package covering mostly all top viewed channels across various genres and languages. In case of any specific channel to be viewed, tenant can pay on actuals to service provider directly to avail the services.
- Wi-Fi Connection and Unlimited Internet package with minimum of 1Mbps speed limit (subject to availability in the area) is provided. The services are owned and managed by a 3rd party and therefore, GetSetHome have no control on their up time/service.
- Maid services include only housekeeping viz. sweeping, mopping, utensils washing on a daily basis and bathroom cleaning once in a week.
- Please note that the above services are offered as complimentary from GetSetHome and creates no liability on GetSetHome incase of downtime.
- For clarity, the package does not include electricity bill. The actual electricity bill amount for the month will be split in equal on the total number of people staying in the apartment for the respective month.
- Cost for agreement, police verification or any other compliance documents required by society/local authority will be charged as per actuals. Please read our FAQ's for more information.
- Access to Clubhouse or other amenities of the society are at the sole discretion of the society to allow or deny tenants to use these facilities. Incase the access is granted, charges to be borne by tenants to use the facilities.
- Car/Bike/Scooter parking provision and charges are subject to permission and availability from the society and home owner.
- We provide maintenance visit to add convenience to our tenants and to save their effort and time to find solution and fix things. All repair services are provided by GetSetHome to make your stay convenient however these are additional services and are chargeable. It is not a part of the rent. Please read our FAQ's for more information.
- Anything not mentioned in the "Package Inclusion" section above.
- Food or any other house consumable is not provided by GetSetHome and is not a part of the package.
As per local laws, it is mandate for tenant to submit registered agreement copy, their documents and police verification before moving into the apartment. Also, as per society bye laws, a copy of tenant's police verification needs to be submitted in the society office before moving in.
Below is the list of documents to be submitted 10 days before move in date as per housing society bye-laws:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card OR Passport Copy OR Driving License OR Voters ID
- Company ID Card OR Letter from HR on company letterhead
GetSetHome will not be responsible for any discomfort caused during move-in due to delay in document submissions.
GetSetHome will provide assistance to complete agreement and police verification formalities, however the charges on actuals are to be borne by the tenants.
GetSetHome will provide assistance to complete agreement and police verification formalities, however the dependency is on government bodies and that incase of delay, tenants are expected to keep patience and cooperate. No compensation will be honored for the delay.
Tenant will be required to pay Rs.2000 non-refundable charges to GetSetHome towards the services provided for registering Leave and License Agreement with the Sub-registrar and Police Verification with the local Police Station.
Please note that:
- These charges need to be paid before move in date for us to initiate agreement registering process.
- GetSetHome will not be responsible for any delay in police verification or execution of leave and license agreement due to delay from either the Tenant, Owner or the police.
- If during the tenure of the stay, the tenant shifts to another house managed by GetSetHome, then the charges will need to be paid again by the tenant as per the Rent Control Act of India.
- These charges will need to be paid again by the Tenant at the time of renewal / re-execution of Leave and License agreement.
- Registration of Leave and License agreements are now processed online for Aadhar Card holders and therefore will need tenant to be available for biometric verification. The above said charge factors only one visit for biometric verification. Incase tenant re-schedules or cancels biometric visit, Rs.500 will be charged additional for each cancellation as these are government agency charges per visit.
- For International guests moving in for long term stay, as per Indian Law every guest needs to submit C-form which is issued from Commissioners Office in respective city. Guests are requested to complete necessary formalities and ensure they hold a valid C-form for time period relevant to their stay. To make it convenient, below are the documents required for processing C-from:
- Original Passport with Validity of 12 months and more.
- Visa with validity for 60 days or more.
- Letter from Institute / Company with guest's name and purpose of visit.
We accept a fixed token amount while booking (Rs.2000 for co-living and Rs.5000 for entire home) to reserve inventory of your choice. Token amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
As per our policy, for token payment received, we reserve the unit for the next 48 hours only. To confirm the stay, tenant has to make balance payment of security deposit and rent as per agreed terms to avoid cancellation of booking. Post 48 hours, monthly rental terms will be applicable as per policy with no exceptions for delayed or no move-ins.
Monthly rent to be paid strictly in advance on or before the 5th day of each calendar month for existing tenants. New tenants have to clear current month rent and security deposit in advance before move in.
All delayed payment shall attract a late payment fee:
- Between 5th to 10th of the month: Rs.500/-
- After 10th of the month: Rs.100/- per day for the no. of days delayed.
- Non-receipt of rental payment post 15th of the month may lead to eviction without any prior notice.
To make it affordable, we take only two months of rent as security deposit before moving in. The token amount paid while booking the bed is adjusted in the total payable deposit amount.
It is mandatory for every tenant to pay deposit amount in advance before moving in. As per our policy, house keys will be handed over to tenants only after receiving the deposit amount.
- GetSetHome pays electricity bill on behalf of tenants as value-add services to avoid delayed payment by tenants resulting to disconnection of services and to avoid conflicts of opinion and collection of individual share amongst co-tenants.
- Electricity bill is generated by Electricity board and that GetSetHome is nowhere responsible for unit consumption or calculation of bill amount generated. GetSetHome uses online payment methods to pay the electricity bills and in case of delayed receipt by the Electricity Board, GetSetHome will not be held responsible.
- Electric fuse out at the property is due to either high consumption of electricity or due to use of faulty appliances / adapter / chargers. Incase if electric fuse out, tenants are expected to arrange for local electrician and fix the issue at own cost.
- Electricity bill is auto split as per GetSetHome tenancy policy basis no. of days of stay in a month of a tenant based on their tenure mapping in our records. No exceptions will be considered for tenants being away from property due to their travel schedules.
- In case a tenant decides to install cooler/air conditioner/any appliance which will be powered by electricity, an average of last two months' bill will be considered to decide upon base amount which will be split amongst all tenants staying in the property and the additional amount will be split in equal amongst tenants sharing the room. In case co-tenants sharing the room have concerns over electricity bill contribution, this needs to be discussed internally for agreeable resolution.
- In case the property already has air condition fittings installed by the home owner, GetSetHome does not permits the usage of the air-condition by any individual unless confirmed with a written permission. If such instance is brought to notice, Rs.1200 will be billed as monthly rental for use of Air Condition / Cooler. In either case, any damage / maintenance issues related to air condition (gas refilling, coiling replacement, gas leakage, compressor repair,etc.) will be charged to the tenants on actual cost of repair / services.
- In case of any concerns related to electricity bill amount, tenants will have to directly raise complaint with the Electricity Board. GetSetHome provides additional services of paying electricity bills on behalf of tenants on timely basis to ensure there is not downtime in the services and to make bill distribution convenient for tenants. However, this creates no liability on GetSetHome as the electricity services are managed and owned by third party.
- Incase of no electricity bill generated / considerably lesser than average electricity bill generated for any property for a particular month, then standard charges of Rs.250 per person as an electricity bill share will be added to monthly rent invoice.
Our website allows multiple payment options like Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card and Digital Wallets adding convenience to make payments online (Charges applicable). Online transaction fee will not be refunded as it is the cost of processing payments adding convenience to users.
We DO NOT accept CASH, Cheque or online transfer through NEFT/IMPS directly in our bank account.
As per our policy, tenants are expected to serve a 30-days prior notice through the online system only. Tenant needs to login to their profile and use "Serve Exit Notice" feature to submit their notice request. On acceptation, the tenant will receive a system generated acknowledgment mail.
As per our policy, 30 days notice is mandatory and non-negotiable under any circumstances. In case the tenant needs to leave earlier than scheduled move out date due to any personal reasons, he/she can leave the house. However, rent will be applicable as per notice period and in case the rent is not paid for the remaining days, then the balance amount will be adjusted from the security deposit.
Also, as per company policy, we have a minimum of 1 month as lock-in period. However, in few housing societies, there is a mandate of 3 - 6 months' lock-in period. In such a case, tenant will have to serve notice according to the agreement signed or will have to compensate monetary losses to the company for leaving early.
Tenants are expected to vacate the property on or before 8.00 pm in the evening on the exit date.
Extension of stay after the move out date is totally on the discretion of GetSetHome. Incase any tenant found staying post move out date, it will be considered as trespassing and will be fined at Rs.1200/- per day.
Tenants are expected to return the keys of the property and wardrobe at the time of exit. Incase we do not find the set of keys at the time of exit inspection, we will proceed further with creating new set of keys and the charges will be deducted as per tenant policy terms.
Tenants are expected to plan their exit from the property as per their convenience. Incase of early exit from the property, rent will be calculated as per 30 days notice period. Once tenant has exited the property, move in again will not be allowed as per the tenancy policy.
Our representative will visit for a quick inspection during / post your exit to check for any damages and the result of inspection recorded by GetSetHome team will be considered as final.
Refund of the payable security amount will be processed within 9 bank working days post last date of exit as per notice period (provided we have tenant's bank account details updated in records).
We shall deduct the following charges, if applicable, from security deposit while refunding:
- In case the tenant doesn't serve 30 days' notice period, we shall deduct one month's rent from the deposit.
- Any late payment penalty, unpaid utility bill, society club house facility / parking charges and damage charges caused by tenant based on actuals and as agreed upon by accepting tenancy policy.
- Pending electricity bill amount, will be settled from the deposit. Please read our FAQ's for more information.
- Tenant shall not consume alcohol/drugs/smoke/engage in illegal activities in the apartment.
- For maintenance and/or showing premises to any prospective tenants, GetSetHome shall keep an extra key of the premises. It is hereby advised to all the tenants to keep their valuables locked inside the cupboards and not to leave them unattended. The Home Owner, GetSetHome, its service partners/vendors shall not be held liable/responsible for any loss/damage/theft.
- You would be sharing the house and room with other co-tenants. Please be kind, courteous and accommodating to your co-tenants at all times. We do not intend to interfere with your living as long as all parties are happy.
- According to the local laws, you need to keep the music/TV volume/noise low. Please be respectful to the neighbours and keep noise to bare minimum after 8 o'clock at night.
- Tenants shall not permit any members of the opposite gender in the apartment. Family members can visit the apartment with prior written approval of GetSetHome for permitted hours between 11.00 am to 8.00 pm. In case of any family/friend staying over night in the apartment, it will be considered as violation of this rule and responsible tenant will be charged a penalty of one month's rent which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- In case of guests visiting the property, the host tenant shall be held responsible for the conduct of his/her guests in the premise and its consequences thereafter. Any financial losses incurred shall be borne by the host tenant.
- Tenants are expected to be responsible in the house. Don't leave any electric or electronic gadgets plugged in to the power outlet or unattended on the bed. Some of the gadgets generate heat which might start a fire, when in contact with a fabric or a highly flammable material.
- Incase the cost of service or repair of any furniture or appliance will be approximate or equivalent to the price of a brand-new unit, then GetSetHome's decision will be final to resolve service ticket raised by replacing the unit.
- Overnight stay for any guests of tenants is neither allowed nor accepted as per GetSetHome tenancy policy. Incase any tenant found hosting his / her guests overnight stay at the property, charges of Rs.1500 per night will be applicable on the guest and one month rent as penalty on tenant.
- As per property layouts, rooms either have toilets in common areas or attached to rooms. In either case, toilets are not marked as specific of individual room usage and tenants need to be accommodative towards each other.
- Any community / festivity contribution / charges asked by society or local area community groups, tenants are expected to share amongst themselves and pay for such charges.
- Tenants are expected not to mess around with the property walls, doors, appliances, furniture sets and the layout of the house. GetSetHome has designed the placement of furniture in a manner as shown in the photos on the website and tenants need to maintain the same at all times.
- GetSetHome has provided designated areas in the balcony with clothes dryer for drying clothes. We do not appreciate any clothes being left around in the property/on any furniture sets including their own/on any appliances or any other area for drying. During our visit, if we find any tenant drying clothes apart from the designated area, we will levy a penalty of Rs.500/- per instance.
- Every house is equipped with a TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Water Purifier and Geyser and the maintenance of these is the responsibility of the tenants. GetSetHome is not responsible for the cost of maintenance of any appliances.
- A set of house keys (main door key and wardrobe key only) will be handed over when you move in. Make sure you don't lose them. In case you do, replacement will cost you Rs.500/- per key. Knowing that the property is set up as shared accommodation, we strongly recommend tenants not to lock bedroom doors irrespective of the room type opted. Any tenant found locking bedroom door and adding discomfort to fellow roommate or our support staff by limiting access to the room will be fined Rs.1000/-.
- Please turn off all the lights, fans, AC's and other appliances while leaving the room to save energy.
- Property with mention of care taker will have care taker residing in the property.
- Maid services include only housekeeping viz. dusting, sweeping, mopping, bathroom cleaning (once a week) and utensils washing only (once a day). In case of cleanliness related concerns, tenants are expected to speak directly with the maid/caretaker to address their concerns. Additional service requests such as dusting, washing clothes, etc. needs to be discussed with maid / care taker in person and may attract additional charges.
- As individuals, everyone needs to contribute to keep their surroundings clean and tidy. It is the responsibility of all tenants to provide cleaning materials such as dish washing soap, harpic, phenyl, broom, mopping cloth, garbage bag, etc. on a monthly basis to the maid/caretaker. During our / owners visit to property, if found that the standard hygiene is not maintained as expected, we will conduct a cleaning procedure from our end and charges of Rs.1200 will be split on tenants residing at the property per instance.
- As per the directives of Supreme court and Ministry of Environment and Forests, dumping of WET and DRY waste together is a serious and punishable offense. We request every tenant to be responsible of the fact and maintain two separate garbage bags for dry and wet waste.
- Tenants are expected to maintain basic etiquettes of hygiene like disposing of any leftover food or any other solid waste in the dustbin provided and not the kitchen sink. If anyone is found doing the latter there would be a penalty of Rs.250 per head applicable as such actions lead to clogging of the sink.
- Parking space is subject to availability and permission from the society. In case of unavailability, all tenants are expected to arrange parking space for their vehicles themselves. In case any tenant is found parking vehicle inside the society without permission, penalty of Rs.1000 will be fined by GetSetHome and any additional penalty charged by the society.
- In case of any theft, damage, injury or mishap which may eventuate in the duration of the tenant's stay, GetSetHome will not be held responsible for any damage to you or your personal belongings.
- In case of damage/theft of any furniture or appliance or furnishings or fittings in the house irrespective of reason being physical damage or damage as result of power fluctuation / high voltage due to high consumption, all the tenants living at the premises at that point of time shall be held responsible. The compensation for repair (if repairable)/replacement shall be deducted from the security deposit as mentioned in the refund policy. In case the recovery amount exceeds the security deposit, the tenants shall be liable to pay the amount.
- Electricity, DTH, Internet and Water services are owned and managed by 3rd parties and therefore any kind of fluctuation, supply cut or down time, GetSetHome will not be held responsible on resolution time.
- For basic issues related to Wi-Fi Internet and DTH, tenants are expected to raise service complaints directly with the service provider as it may require remote trouble shooting. Service provider contact details are available on tenant's dashboard.
- In case of empty gas cylinder, we will need a minimum of 12 working hours from the time we receive service ticket to get a replacement.
- GetSetHome provides co-living spaces and not service apartments. Minor repairs and day-to-day routine maintenance such as change of tube-lights/bulbs/CFL, DTH/TV/AC remote batteries, housing keeping consumables, garbage bag, soap, food, pest control, water purifier filter/candles/membrane, changing and washing of linens etc. shall be done by the tenants at their own costs and expenses.
- Access to Clubhouse or other amenities of the society are at the sole discretion of the society to allow or deny tenants to use these facilities. In case the access is granted, charges to be borne by tenants to use the facilities.
- Tenants are also bound by respective society rules. In case of breach of any rule; society penalties will be applicable as per actuals.
- GetSetHome reserves the right to update the tenancy policy at any time without any notice to tenants.